I woke up this morning and could feel it—something is different. It took a few extra weeks, but I think the new energy of a new year finally arrived. Bring it on!
Before I officially say goodbye to 2019 (don’t let the door hit you in the behind!), it seems only fair to give a shout-out to last year’s facts and figures—and to those of you who made it all possible in the first place. I’m looking at you, clients and partners!
Let’s have a look at the official 2019 “annual report”
– Years in business: 15
– Annual Revenue compared to 2018: Up 15%
– Did good work with…
- Good People with Good Intentions: 11 for-profit companies
- Good Causes: 12 nonprofit organizations (and the people weren’t too shabby either!)
– Conferences attended: 1
– Articles written: 7
- Articles I enjoyed writing: 4
– Newsletters sent: 1 (finally!!)
– Miles walked on my treadmill desk: I should track that
– Cups of coffee: I can’t count that high
What’s my plan for 2020?
– Write more—one article per month. I’ve been surprised to find that I enjoy it, at least when I have the time and space to allow the inspiration to come through.
– Take a few days off—without the laptop—to actually disconnect and recharge. This will be a work in progress!
– Nurture my body and spirit, and find more joy, gratitude, creativity, and energy.
– To kick some 2020 booty, and dive into 2021 head first. It’ll be here before we know it!
What’s your plan for 2020?
Get in Touch with Weiher Creative
Need to supercharge your design efforts for good? Looking for a new approach to an existing project? Reach out for a time to chat.